Cosmetic Dentistry Harley Street
As well as being one of the most recognisable addresses in London, and perhaps the world, Harley Street is also the epicentre of premium private medical care. Over 1000 medical practices call Harley Street their home including some of the world’s best doctors, dentists, plastic surgeons, cancer specialists and psychiatrists. Utilising the finest technology and cutting edge techniques, the medical practitioners found on and around Harley Street have a good claim to be at the forefront of their professions. If you are seeking a medical professional then the clinics of Harley Street can offer you an incredible range of options. Film stars, businessmen and even royalty from all over the globe rely on the Harley Street specialists for all of their medical needs.
Based in Marylebone, London, the Harley Street Dental Clinic is led by Dr. Stanley Kay, who works alongside an experienced team that together have many years of experience providing first-class dental treatment. Adhering to Standards for Dental Professionals as outlined by the General Dental Council (GDC), the Harley Street Dental Clinic is able to carry out numerous cosmetic dentist procedures to help patients achieve the smile of their dreams.
How Will I Benefit From Working With A Harley Street Cosmetic Dentist?
The cosmetic dentists of Harley Street pride themselves on the excellence of their work. The Estate that owns Harley Street is extremely particular about the types of clinics it allows to be established in the area and a practitioner must be of an extremely high calibre with a huge amount of experience at the top level of dentistry to be allowed to set up there. You can therefore feel extremely confident that the people who will take care of you will produce results of the highest level, as well as providing you with unparalleled customer service and client care. They seek to establish lifelong relationships with their clients through the quality of their work.
Working with a Harley Street specialist may well turn out to be a more expensive option than having your cosmetic dentistry work done at some other clinics in London and beyond. However, it is worth considering the importance of the work you are having done. Your teeth and your smile can mean so much for your self-confidence and general well being. If you are considering having this type of work done then why not try and have it done by the best? It may be worth spending a little more than you initially considered; you will be paying for the security and confidence that will be born by working with someone who is considered to be a world leader in his/her field.
We'll help you find affordable cosmetic dentistry surgeryCompare Quotes
Cosmetic Procedures Available
Among these treatments are many popular cosmetic dentistry treatments. For patients looking to overhaul their smile using the newest techniques and technology, the clinic is able to offer a number of treatments including:
- Dental Veneers– Veneers are among the most popular types of cosmetic dentistry treatments available today. Used to correct chipped or uneven teeth, veneers can be adhered to the natural teeth using a special bonding agent to create a perfect finished look.
- Porcelain Veneers – A natural, tooth-coloured sliver of porcelain can be used to cover up stained, chipped or uneven teeth. It is bonded over your own natural tooth, and can correct uneven tooth size as well as discolouration.
- Gum Lifts – If a gum is too low, covering the teeth when you smile, or too high, a gum lift can be carried out to re-sculpt the gum and improve the appearance of your smile. This can be achieved through surgery or through the use of a laser, and so having a consultation with the Harley Street Dental Clinic will enable you to determine which is the best method for you.
- Cosmetic Teeth Whitening – Have your teeth whitened instantly with power whitening, carried out at the Harley Street Dental Clinic. This bleaching process is painless and conveniently carried out in clinic, and can drastically alter the shade of your teeth for a whiter smile. You can also take home a whitening kit to achieve this at home, or use a combination of both treatments to obtain the smile you’ve always dreamed of.
Other Procedures Available
The Harley Street Dental Clinic is also available to take specialist referrals for a number of dental treatments, including:
- Orthodontics – Orthodontics deals with the realignment of teeth and jaws, and commonly when people think of this dental treatment, they think of braces. The Harley Street Dental Clinic can offer patients a number of braces solutions, including Invisalign, lingual braces and porcelain braces, offering numerous methods of delivering first-rate orthodontic care.
- Root Canal Therapy – If the pulp at the centre of the tooth becomes infected, then Endodontics – or as it is more commonly known, root canal treatment – is required to heal the tooth. This can be carried out at the clinic by Dr Polycarpou, a leading specialist in Endodontics.
- Paediatrics – As soon as children begin to grow their baby teeth, they should receive check-ups to ensure everything is coming in as normal. The Harley Street Dental Clinic offers specialist treatment for patients aged 12 months and up, and treatment is available for any issues that could arise to prevent further complications in adulthood.
- Prosthodontics – Prosthodontics refers to the specialist dental treatment associated with restoration, repair and replacement of teeth. This can include treatment to fix decayed, chipped or otherwise damaged teeth, and common treatments include veneers, crowns, dentures and implants. There is a wide range of treatments available at the clinic, so patients suffering with any oral issue can find appropriate care.
- Periodontics – It may be a case that in addition to treatment for teeth, treatment to heal gum disease and decay is also required. This is also available at The Harley Street Dental Clinic, with specialist Dr. Pedja Pavlovic carrying out treatments to heal Periodontal (gum) disease.
To replace missing teeth, the Harley Street Dental Clinic can offer dental implants, bridges and dentures.
General dentist treatments are also available, enabling patients to make regular check-ups to maintain their oral health. You can also access emergency dental care if needed, along with specialist treatments such as fillings, crowns, the fitting of dentures and more.